- Interactive Distilling Class (2.5 hours)
- Short tour & history of Hughes Craft Distillery & RubyBlue
- Choose your botanicals, distil, bottle and label your own bottle. (all associated taxes / duties)
- During class you enjoy a range of StillHouse Cocktails, and Canapes
- Take home your recipe and 700ml bottle of Gin
- What to expect at Gin School (Print-Out)
Upgrades available before checkout
- You must be over 18 years old to attend
- You must arrive on time or entry may be refused.
- You must advise us at time of booking of any food allergies or dietary requirements (In Notes)
- Our spirit school is located on the first floor and therefore is reached via stairway.
- Please advise at time of booking of any disability that may effect your visit.
- To avoid accidents it is important to listen carefully to safety instructions at the start of class.
- For the health, safety and enjoyment of the class, inappropriate behaviour will not be tolerated and you may be asked to leave.
- You may reschedule your booking once if 48 hours notice is given.
- If the minimum number of participants is not acheieved we may need to reschedule to another date or time.
Email Hello@StillHouseMoira.com with any queries