T&C’s | Returns & Refunds
Returns & Refunds
We are committed to ensuring you are completely thrilled with your purchase.
- Bespoke items and Gift Vouchers aren’t returnable.
- Gift Vouchers must be used within 6 months of issue date
- Please notify us within 24 hours of delivery if you aren’t happy with your order and we will try our best to remedy.
- Damages must be reported with evidence within 24 hours of delivery for a refund or replacement.
- Our couriers will make 1 attempt to deliver your parcel and if you/recipient is not at home you will need to make arrangements with courier to make a further attempt of delivery or to give alternative instructions, before returning the goods to us where you will incur a return delivery charge.
- All payments in UK sterling (GB pounds).
Gin School & Tours T&C’s
- You must be over 18 years old to attend
- You must arrive on time or entry may be refused.
- You must advise us at time of booking of any food intolerance
- Our spirit school is located on the first floor and therefore is reached via stairway.
- Please advise at time of booking of any disability that may effect your visit.
- To avoid accidents it is important to listen carefully to safety instructions at the start of distilling class.
- For the health, safety and enjoyment of the class, inappropriate behaviour will not be tolerated and you may be asked to leave.
- You may reschedule your booking once if 48 hours notice is given.
- ‘No-Shows’ can not be re-booked or refunded.
A minimum number of 6 participants is required to run each Gin school class. In the event that your chosen class cannot take place, you will be contacted to be moved to an alternative date.
- We have a 1 wedding per day policy
- Booking deposits are non refundable
- In the event of an emergency and with 1 months notice we will endeavour to rearrange the wedding date.
- Any non refundable costs from wedding dressers, florists or furniture hire is the responsibility of the Bride & Groom.